Other Directional Lights
Surface Gimbal Series - Directional
|Model Number||Lamping Code||Down Lamping||Circuit||Finish||Options||IES|
• HT 12"
• D 8"
• L 12"
|DAW||12,000lm LED (100W)||1||PC||D1|
|SAMPLE CATALOG NUMBER|
|Model Number - Lamping Code - Finish - Mounting - Diffuser - Options|
- Fabricated and welded metal housing
- Powder coated finish
- The individual lamps (gimbal) or tilt up to 35 degrees from the centerline axis.
- These fixtures may be mounted at any angle from horizontal to vertical and are designed to be concealed in front of the junction of a beam and the ceiling or wall.
- These fixtures may be ganged end to end in different combinations.
- These fixtures are most often paired (right and left) just in front of and on either side of a stage or platform.
- The corresponding (right and left) individual lamps are usually paired on an individual circuit to light and remove shadows in a particular zone.
- The lamps are available in narrow spot (NSP), medium flood (MFL), and wide flood (WFL).
- Each bulb is individually wired
- UL / cUL or ETL / cETL listed
LED 0-10v dimming options include integral 120-277v dimming drivers
LED Triac/ELV dimming options include integral 120v dimming drivers
LED 0-10v wireless dimming options include integral 120v dimming drivers and one wireless module