Other Directional Lights
Corner Gimbal Series - Directional
|SAMPLE CATALOG NUMBER|
|Model Number - Lamping Code - Finish - Mounting - Diffuser - Options|
- Fabricated and welded metal housing
- Powder coated metallic finish
- The individual lamps (gimbal) or tilt up to 35 degrees from the centerline axis.
- These fixtures may be mounted at any angle from horizontal to vertical and are designed to be concealed in front of the junction of a beam and the ceiling or wall.
- These fixtures may be ganged end to end in different combinations.
- These fixtures are most often paired (right and left) just in front of and on either side of a stage or platform.
- The corresponding (right and left) individual lamps are usually paired on an individual circuit to light and remove shadows in a particular zone.
- The lamps are available in narrow spot (NSP), medium flood (MFL), and wide flood (WFL).
- Each lamp is individually wired
- Energy efficient LED lamping
- High power factor electronic LED driver
- Incandescent lamping is Triac or ELV dimmable - consult lamp and dimmer manufacturer for compatability.
- Optional dimming driver 120V or 277V (for LED lamping options)
- UL / cUL or ETL / cETL listed
- Contact Us for more lamping options
MAX 250 IN/SBCF/LED
Medium Base 250W Max, Incandesent, Self-ballasted compact fluorescent, or LED