Other Directional Lights
Corner Gimbal Series - Directional
Click on a finish sample below to change fixture color:
More Finishes Available
|SAMPLE CATALOG NUMBER|
|Model Number - Lamping Code - Finish - Mounting - Diffuser - Options|
- Fabricated and welded metal housing
- Powder coated metallic finish
- The individual lamps (gimbal) or tilt up to 35 degrees from the centerline axis.
- These fixtures may be mounted at any angle from horizontal to vertical and are designed to be concealed in front of the junction of a beam and the ceiling or wall.
- These fixtures may be ganged end to end in different combinations.
- These fixtures are most often paired (right and left) just in front of and on either side of a stage or platform.
- The corresponding (right and left) individual lamps are usually paired on an individual circuit to light and remove shadows in a particular zone.
- The incandescent lamps are available in narrow spot (NSP), medium flood (MFL), and wide flood (WFL).
- The LED lamps use a removable reflector that is available in medium flood (R2) and wide flood (R1).
- Each lamp is individually wired
- Energy efficient LED lamping
- High power factor electronic LED driver
- Standard LED color temperature is 3000K with 80 CRI. Contact us for other color temperature or CRI options.
- Incandescent lamping is Triac or ELV dimmable - consult lamp and dimmer manufacturer for compatability.
- Optional dimming driver 120V or 277V (for LED lamping options)
- UL / cUL or ETL / cETL listed
- Contact Us for more lamping options
300W R40, medium base
LED 0-10v dimming options include integral 120-277v dimming drivers
LED Triac/ELV dimming options include integral 120v dimming drivers
LED 0-10v wireless dimming options include integral 120v dimming drivers and one wireless module