Other Directional Lights
Corner Gimbal Series - Directional
|SAMPLE CATALOG NUMBER|
|Model Number - Lamping Code - Finish - Hanging - Diffuser - Options|
|Model Number||Lamping Code||Down Lamping||Voltage||Circuit||Finish||Options||Dimensions|
|CG0381R||BWR||1-MAX 250 IN/SBCF/LED (250W)||120||1||PC||DM|
|CG0382R||BWT||2-MAX 250 IN/SBCF/LED (500W)||120||2||PC||DM|
|CG0383R||BWV||3-MAX 250 IN/SBCF/LED (750W)||120||3||PC||DM|
|5,000lm LED (38W) |
7,000lm LED (53W)
12,000lm LED (100W)
- The individual lamps (gimbal) or tilt up to 35 degrees from the centerline axis.
- These fixtures may be mounted at any angle from horizontal to vertical and are designed to be concealed in front of the junction of a beam and the ceiling or wall.
- These fixtures may be ganged end to end in different combinations.
- These fixtures are most often paired (right and left) just in front of and on either side of a stage or platform.
- The corresponding (right and left) individual lamps are usually paired on an individual circuit to light and remove shadows in a particular zone.
- The lamps are available in narrow spot (NSP), medium flood (MFL), and wide flood (WFL).
- Fabricated and welded metal housing
- Powder coated finish
- Each bulb is individually wired
- UL / cUL or ETL / cETL listed
MAX 250 IN/SBCF/LED
Medium Base 250W Max, Incandesent, Self-ballasted compact fluorescent, or LED
3000 Kelvin Warm White LED
0-10V four wire control dimming